The stabilization week postponed by a week considering,
- There are changes in installer modules which we need for 3.1 and not yet merged.
- Changes with respect to host details page.
The stabilization week starts on 1st November, and it means,
- One more week to merge important stuff and fix nightly if required.
- The branching is shifted to 9th of November.
- The RC1, RC2 and GA shifted by a week.
Request all of the contributors, maintainers to focus on stability and time-lines as the GA of the Foreman 3.1 will be close to year end holidays.
The Ubuntu 18.04 should be dropped before the branching.
- Expected to release tomorrow. @pcreech I shall hand over the tagged release to you by tomorrow morning.
- Severe issue #33705 affecting the 4.2.0.
- No updates
- Working on pulpcore 3.16 package bump from 3.15 to 3.16.