- RC2 - will start tagging later this week and aim to build by end of the week
- installer options need updating - script should be working now, @upadhyeammit please try to take a look
- apidoc still in progress
- need to check if installer changes needed - @ekohl will check
- aiming to tag early next week
- 3.12.3 build in progress, awaiting signatures
- 3.13.0-RC1 is ready, release announcement soon. Still needs some work on docs updates.