- Foreman 3.5.0-rc2 released: Foreman 3.5.0-rc2 is now ready for testing - #2 by Marek_Hulan
- Translations for many plugins have been merged, but most plugins haven’t been released
- Foreman 3.5 Schedule and Planning called for GA on December 8th, but we plan to release on Tuesday December 13th.
- Bug #35833: Puppet configuration reports without entries do not get an origin - Foreman known regression, document it?
- Bug #35809: smart_proxy_ansible needs smart_proxy_rex, but installer doesn't set it up automatically - Installer - Foreman simple cherry pick, just needs to happen
- Feature #35800: Add foreman_kernel_care support to the installer - Installer - Foreman small patch needs to be written
- Bug #35326: Foreman Puppet ENC "hostname" and "fqdn" conflict with core Puppet Facts - Foreman Should be considered
Katello 4.7.0 is aimed to be released on the same day as Foreman 3.5.0 (Tuesday December 13th). See Katello 4.7.0 GA release process for more details.
Katello 4.6.1 was being prepared (Katello 4.6.1 release process) and the 4.6.1 gem was built, but before packaging could done done an issue was reported (Bug #35829: Mirror complete sync policy no longer allowed with ignored content types in the repo. - Katello - Foreman) that should be fixed. Because of this version 4.6.1 will be skipped and we’ll move on to 4.6.2.