- Branching process posted: Foreman 3.6 branching process
- There are fixed lining up for Foreman 3.5.2. Possibly also some security fixes. This means a Foreman 3.5.2 will be worked on soon.
- Some of the fixes for Foreman 3.5.2 may also apply to 3.4 so a 3.4.2 may be in order.
- @lfu will work together with @Chris_Roberts as release owner
- Branching process posted: Katello 4.8 branching process
- @Chris_Roberts will look at pulling in translations. @ekohl notes that today all the .mo files are missing in the actual release, meaning that large parts of the application are not translated. This appears to have been an issue for many releases. See Language addition on transifex - #47 by NorwayFun.
- 4.7.1 gem build, waiting on delivery. See Katello 4.7.1 release process for the exact status.
- 4.6.2 released: Katello 4.6.2 is now available!