Present: @ekohl (chair/notes), @Chris_Roberts, @lfu, @iballou
- Branching posted: Foreman 3.6 branching process
- Possibly postponed by a week due to conferences
- Fixes lining up for 3.5.2, ideally release soon but @ekohl doesn’t have time to do it now.
- Fixes for 3.5.2 don’t really affect 3.4 that much. Probably a last .z release after Foreman 3.6 has branched to close out any potential issues
- Branching process posted: Katello 4.8 branching process
- Pulpcore 3.22 status: builds have even yet to be started, may require an installer change so it’s not going to make it into 4.8.
- Katello 4.7.1 is released: Katello 4.7.1 is now available!
- No updates
Next week’s meeting
Next week @ekohl will be at CfgMgmtCamp 2023. @Chris_Roberts will lead