Present: @ekohl (chair/notes), @iballou,
- Per the schedule (Foreman 3.7 Schedule and Planning) next week the installer releases should get done. Then stabilization week. Effectively this means there’s about 2 weeks of development time left on 3.7.
- Branching process should be posted
- In order to get translations to work for plugins these should make it in
- Branching process posted: Katello 4.9 branching process
- Katello currently doesn’t include the .mo translation files. foreman_openscap has a check that may be useful to include the files in the resulting
.gembut not store them in git: foreman_openscap/foreman_openscap.gemspec at ab40c091346daa219e95e78db9a1da6bbd725592 · theforeman/foreman_openscap · GitHub
- 4.7.5 release planned