3.1 (TODO )
- Status of installer module releases
- Progress of host details page changes
- Installer changes required for pulp 3.16
- Pending settings changes
- Where do we store release notes for developers? (@ekohl)
- The release of remaining installer modules can take few more days. As there are still few pull requests work in progress.
- The Settings and Puppet has a to do #32064, @ezr-ondrej mentioned its work in progress and pull request should be available soon.
- Out of the remaining host details page changes the #32999 looks nice to have before RC1 so changes will get enough time to test by users. @amirfefer @ezr-ondrej request to prioritize.
@pcreech is working on the release steps and expecting to get the release out today.
@Chris_Roberts started working on the release and pull the new translations.
@ekohl : There should be release notes for developers or contributors to understand fundamental changes in the core or plugins.
- Maybe having RFCs in separate developer focused release notes can help?
- Maybe its good to maintain developer specific notes written by the owner of the RFC.
- Going through RFCs to understand how to use new way of writing something can be time consuming as it can have more than expected details or less amount of details to understand change.