- Status of pending issues targeted for 3.1.0
- Status of nightly builds
- Nightly deb and rpm pipelines broken due to registration feature is enabled by default and templates is disabled by default. However registration feature requires template feature.
- There are plugins which should be purged from debian. As example foreman_azure which has been obsolete; and should be purged from debian builds.
- There are few puppet module releases pending, those should happen today.
- We are positive to branch 3.1 tomorrow.
- Due to having nil type for settings upgrade is failing. This is likely happening on 3.0 only, the pull request has been raised for same by @ezr-ondrej
- The gem has been built for 4.2.1, it was not released as it was Friday. This is to ensure we don’t break something before holidays for stable releases.