When we do foreman stable releases, we’ll have to also pick https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/8256 to the relevant branches (otherwise tasks becomes uninstallable)
Attendees: @upadhyeammit (chair and notes), @Odilhao , @ekohl , @iballou , @Partha_Aji
- There are two redmines showing open and targeted for the 3.4 however those are not high priority.
- As per the redmine I don’t see anything pending to be merged for 3.4.
- Yet to decide who will be owner for installer modules for 3.4. @ekohl and @ehelms like to know who will be working on it.
3.3.1 and 3.2.1:
- There isn’t much which has been cherry picked or targeted for these releases as per the redmine, so once we have enough stuff to deliver releases can be planned.
@sajha is the owner for the release.
- Yet to plan the release, there isn’t much to deliver now.