RHEL 8.6 installation problem

Problem:
Hi, i have a problem by the installation from RHEL 8.6 in other locations with other smart proxies. In my location the installation is working with no problem but in all other locations i can not install RHEL 8.6 (other installations are working in other locations like RHEL 8.4 and Ubuntu). Any ideas what can be the problem?
The test installation is on a VMware.

Expected outcome:

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman 3.3.0
Katello 4.5.0
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:
Centos 7.9
Other relevant data:

Check the files in /var/lib/tftp/boot, sometimes the boot files get corrupted. What’s interesting is the no space left on device, could it be that you’re out of space in that VMware storage pool?

Have had this or similar issue aswell - just a silly question, but how much RAM are you using on the provisioned host? Increasing it to 4gb from our default 2gb seems to have made the issue disappear - at least hasn’t happened since.

Hi, i have deleted the 2 files in /var/lib/tftpboot/boot on main Foreman and on smart proxie (red-hat-enterprise-linux-8-for-x86_64-baseos-kickstart-8-6-3851-initrd.img and red-hat-enterprise-linux-8-for-x86_64-baseos-kickstart-8-6-3851-vmlinuz) but i get the same error? The storage is not full.

I already did that…unfortunately without success.

After deleting RHEL 8.6 (repo, content views, activation keys) and recreating it, the installation from other smart proxies is working.

I have also seen this with other virtualization, the reason was, the machine had 2GB of ram. Increasing to 2.5 helped.