Just did a round of updates:
- We’re upgraded to latest version. Not much new, but group admins will find the group pages much better.
- We now have the Local Dates plugin, which:
- Is timezone aware
- Supports recurrance, which some people may find handy for ad-hoc organising outside of the more-formal Events board.
- Click Options > Insert Date while writing a post to get started. Here’s an example:
[date=2018-05-08 time=08:54 format=LLL timezones="Europe/Paris|Europe/London|America/New_York|Asia/Calcutta"]
which produces May 8, 2018 10:54 AM (Europe: Paris), May 8, 2018 9:54 AM (Europe: London), May 8, 2018 4:54 AM (America: New York), May 8, 2018 2:24 PM (Asia: Calcutta) which is clickable and shows the listed timezones.
We now have the Locations plugin. This means:
Anyone of trust level 2 or higher can create events
- This is to make it easier to spread the event load
- If you want to create an event and aren’t TL2 yet, contact me and we’ll sort you out.
As always after updates, get in touch if you see any weirdness.