Some puppetlabs-postgresql classes not importing on Foreman

Hello everybody,

I just installed Foreman 1.11.3 on a Debian 8, but I'm having some 

problems with puppetlabs-postgresql module.
Some classes are not being imported, ex: postgresql::server::db.
At first I thought that this could be related with this bug:
Bug #13219: Foreman unable to import puppet class with unicode characters. - Smart Proxy - Foreman But now I'm not sure.
Does anyone knows what can I do in order to fix that?

Best Regards.

ps: Just tested with my Foreman 1.10.4 and the same problem occurs,

ps2: The OS (Debian 8) is a fresh install, no other services installed.

ps3: The Foreman install was made just like the web Tutorial
(foreman-installer)

It only contains a define and those are not displayed/imported.
If you need to access the define then you'll need a wrapper class.

Joop

··· On 23-6-2016 3:18, Daniel Requena wrote: > Hello everybody, > > I just installed Foreman 1.11.3 on a Debian 8, but I'm having some > problems with puppetlabs-postgresql module. > Some classes are not being imported, ex: postgresql::server::db. > At first I thought that this could be related with this bug: > http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/13219 But now I'm not sure. > Does anyone knows what can I do in order to fix that?

Ups!

I didn't notice that, thank you very much.

Regards.

··· Em quinta-feira, 23 de junho de 2016 05:37:38 UTC-3, jvandewege escreveu: > > On 23-6-2016 3:18, Daniel Requena wrote: > > Hello everybody, > > > > I just installed Foreman 1.11.3 on a Debian 8, but I'm having some > > problems with puppetlabs-postgresql module. > > Some classes are not being imported, ex: postgresql::server::db. > > At first I thought that this could be related with this bug: > > http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/13219 But now I'm not sure. > > Does anyone knows what can I do in order to fix that? > It only contains a define and those are not displayed/imported. > If you need to access the define then you'll need a wrapper class. > > Joop > >