Templates not being applied during provisioning?

Hi, I’m trying to set up provisioning of a Windows VM in a VMware environment, but running in to some issues. I’m running foreman-1.22.1 on CentOS 7. I’ve performed the following steps:

1. Created installation media and associated it with the correct locations and organizations
  2. Created a partition table and associated with the correct operating system family, location, and organization
  3. Created a PXEGrub2 template and associated it with the correct locations and organizations
  4. Created a provisioning template and associated it with the correct locations and organizations
  5. Created a user data template and associated it with the correct locations and organizations
  6. Created an operating system, associated with correct locations and organizations, partition table created above, provisioning template created above, user data template created above, and PXEGrub2 template created above, as well as installation media created above

Creating the host seems to go fine, however, grub2 uefi is booting with the default template, and if I boot to a live CD and browse to https://foreman_host/unattended/provision, only what was in the provisioning template is returned. Any thoughts on where I can start looking? Happy to provide any further information. Appreciate any thoughts.

As I understand it, the config should be written to /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2, correct? If so, it appears that’s not happening, and I can see nothing in logs (including auditd) that says anything is attempting to be written here.

TFTP configuration will only be deployed when you associate TFTP proxy with the subnet which you pick up when creating host or hostgroup.

That was overlooked for the subnet. Appreciate your help!