– bk

Bryan, I don't understand. Why this was a problem? My understanding is
that this feature takes latest and greatest source POT file and puts
that for translations.

In my workflow, I just pull translations back into PO files when do
doing a release. This was a good workflow I think. Or maybe I am
missing something.

LZ

··· On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote: > I have turned off autoupdatnig of transifex resources. This was a feature > for transifex to pull in the latest stings from github. This would work if > core and all plugin writers are syncing the strings at every release. > > If you release core or a plugin and you are not doing that as part of your > release process can you bug me off line? I would like to make sure that I > did not mess anyone up, and that strings are flowing correctly from project > <-> transifex <-> Red Hat. > > -- bk > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "foreman-dev" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

I would like to know what was the reason to do that. It used to work
fine for discovery so far.

I just pushed updated POT into git, I am about to branch off 10.0
tomorrow. You told me you are going to re-enable this again? Thanks

LZ

··· On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > Bryan, I don't understand. Why this was a problem? My understanding is > that this feature takes latest and greatest source POT file and puts > that for translations. > > In my workflow, I just pull translations back into PO files when do > doing a release. This was a good workflow I think. Or maybe I am > missing something. > > LZ > > On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote: >> I have turned off autoupdatnig of transifex resources. This was a feature >> for transifex to pull in the latest stings from github. This would work if >> core and all plugin writers are syncing the strings at every release. >> >> If you release core or a plugin and you are not doing that as part of your >> release process can you bug me off line? I would like to make sure that I >> did not mess anyone up, and that strings are flowing correctly from project >> <-> transifex <-> Red Hat. >> >> -- bk >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "foreman-dev" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

I have just re-enabled this.

– bk

··· On 10/17/2017 09:51 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > I would like to know what was the reason to do that. It used to work > fine for discovery so far. > > I just pushed updated POT into git, I am about to branch off 10.0 > tomorrow. You told me you are going to re-enable this again? Thanks > > LZ > > On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> Bryan, I don't understand. Why this was a problem? My understanding is >> that this feature takes latest and greatest source POT file and puts >> that for translations. >> >> In my workflow, I just pull translations back into PO files when do >> doing a release. This was a good workflow I think. Or maybe I am >> missing something. >> >> LZ >> >> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote: >>> I have turned off autoupdatnig of transifex resources. This was a feature >>> for transifex to pull in the latest stings from github. This would work if >>> core and all plugin writers are syncing the strings at every release. >>> >>> If you release core or a plugin and you are not doing that as part of your >>> release process can you bug me off line? I would like to make sure that I >>> did not mess anyone up, and that strings are flowing correctly from project >>> <-> transifex <-> Red Hat. >>> >>> -- bk >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "foreman-dev" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >>> email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > >