• I can't find a way to add EPEL repository into the activation key. I only
    see the rhel product with its repositories
  • From the RHEL client of Katello, a subscribe-manager list only list the
    RHEL product. I'm unable to manually enable EPEL

==> how can I do to enable the EPEL repo with an activation key and/or in
the rhel client?

Thanks a lot, it's a nogo for me.

Nicolas

The EPEL added to your CV is from a custom product. Have you added the EPEL subscription to the activation key? Adding this should make the EPEL repositories available to the content host. (You should also see the EPEL repos in the "Product Content" tab of the activation key.)

··· ----- Original Message ----- > Hi, > > I have a RHEL subscription with some licences. So: > - I synchronized wanted repos > - I created a content view for rhel 6 x86_64, another for rhel 7 > - In these content views, I added the related EPEL repository > - Then I created an activation key for each one and selected the > appropriate content view > > The problem: > - I can't find a way to add EPEL repository into the activation key. I only > see the rhel product with its repositories > - From the RHEL client of Katello, a subscribe-manager list only list the > RHEL product. I'm unable to manually enable EPEL > > ==> how can I do to enable the EPEL repo with an activation key and/or in > the rhel client? > > Thanks a lot, it's a nogo for me. > > Nicolas > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >

Great! Didn't thought about adding EPEL as a subscription… In my mind,
subscription would mean something costly, like RHEL.

Thanks,

··· Le lundi 8 juin 2015 16:57:15 UTC+2, Tom McKay a écrit : > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > Hi, > > > > I have a RHEL subscription with some licences. So: > > - I synchronized wanted repos > > - I created a content view for rhel 6 x86_64, another for rhel 7 > > - In these content views, I added the related EPEL repository > > - Then I created an activation key for each one and selected the > > appropriate content view > > > > The problem: > > - I can't find a way to add EPEL repository into the activation key. I > only > > see the rhel product with its repositories > > - From the RHEL client of Katello, a subscribe-manager list only list > the > > RHEL product. I'm unable to manually enable EPEL > > > > ==> how can I do to enable the EPEL repo with an activation key and/or > in > > the rhel client? > > > > Thanks a lot, it's a nogo for me. > > > > Nicolas > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > The EPEL added to your CV is from a custom product. Have you added the > EPEL subscription to the activation key? Adding this should make the EPEL > repositories available to the content host. (You should also see the EPEL > repos in the "Product Content" tab of the activation key.) > >