Unable to see vm console from Host detail page for oVirt & VMWare provider

**Problem: I’m trying to take console for a VM from Host detail it tries to connect but couldn’t connect. I have checked google chrome console by using F12 & on console window it showing an exception “Websocket couldn’t establish connection & then it timeout”…Attached console error from browser

For both provider I’m getting the same error. Anyone can guide me how to fix this issue?

**Expected outcome: VM console should show up for both provider.

**Foreman and Proxy versions: 2.1 & 2.1.0-rc3

**Foreman and Proxy plugin versions: 2.1 & 2.1.0-rc3

**Distribution and version: CentOS v7.x86_64 & v2.1

You might want to take a look at troubleshooting VNC in the manual for some more potential steps.
Also note that 2.1 is a fairly old release and is no longer supported, there were some improvements around VNC in 2.2 and later releases so you might want to consider upgrading your foreman instance to the latest version first (2.4.0 at the time of writing).

I also would recommend to use VMRC instead of the novnc (should be some config option on the compute resource) as it is easier to setup (requires no config on VMware at all) and works better in most cases, but requires you to have the client installed.

When a console is opened by the user’s web browser, Foreman opens a connection to TCP Port 5910 (and up) on the hypervisor and redirects that itself.

See the manual,
https://www.theforeman.org/manuals/2.5/index.html#7.1NoVNC