Untriaged bugs 2018 week 45

Hello,

it’s triage time again, please help to triage issues. To read more about the process visit Foreman triage process

• 25384 Hostgroups page display wrong informations
  • 25381 RSS notifications top working and tasks are locked
  • 25375 Improve PXE loader suggestion and whitelisting
  • 25369 smart-proxy rubocop tracker issue
  • 25363 upgrade jest to latest version
  • 25352 create trend form loads extremely slow with a lot of facts and makes the browser unresponsive eventually
  • 25350 Hostgroup parameters are not overridden when using Image based Provisioning Method after upgrade to 1.18.2
  • 25340 foreman-proxy error : TypeError no implicit conversion of nil into String
  • 25335 Create a React/Redux Editor
  • 25302 Missing user assigned to organization
  • 25281 Unable to provision a host, if RHV resource created through CLI
  • 25277 Listing report fails after adding default organization/location

In case I am not available, this is how I created the list:

curl -s https://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/issues.json?query_id=144 | ruby -r json -e 'JSON.parse(STDIN.read)["issues"].each { |i| puts "* [ ] [#{i["id"]}](https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/#{i["id"]}) #{i["subject"]}" }'
1 Like

Easy bug for newcomers, a parameter gets lost along the way from Hammer via API to database: Bug #25281: Unable to provision a host, if RHV resource created through CLI - Foreman

Any insights for this taxonomy issue: Bug #25302: Missing user assigned to organization - Foreman

I believe I saw (and maybe even reviewed?) a fix for Bug #25381: RSS notifications top working and tasks are locked - Foreman, but can’t find it anywhere now :confused:. Guess I’ll look around a bit more

@iNecas mind triaging this one? Is that a Dynflow issue? Bug #25381: RSS notifications top working and tasks are locked - Foreman

Ah, got it. Bug #25381: RSS notifications top working and tasks are locked - Foreman is a duplicate of Bug #25054: RSS rescheduling does not work anymore - Foreman

1 Like

it looks like the original bug was not actually fixed, as i saw it on
nightly…

I reopened, @Marek_Hulan insights?