be very helpful. Since it used to be in foreman I would love to have
it come back. That way can store/pull the intformation I need from
foreman for automating the setup.

So, was it removed by accident? On purpose? Can it come back? Want a
ticket for a feature or bug?

Thanks!
Jake

jmccann wrote:

··· > So I'm working to add new subnets to foreman and am noticing that > vlanid was removed from the webui? But the column still exists in > mysql DB. Is this something that was moved, or actually removed/ > deprecated? I know this field is more informational, but it was > actually useful for us. > > Thanks! > Jake

Hi,

Please create a new issue and assign it to 0.5, its simply to
re-expose it in the UI.

Ohad

··· On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:29 AM, jmccann wrote: > So this is coming up for me again now because we are going to start > using vlan tagging on some interfaces. In order to automate creation > of devices having the vlan associated with the subnet somewhere will > be very helpful. Since it used to be in foreman I would love to have > it come back. That way can store/pull the intformation I need from > foreman for automating the setup. > > So, was it removed by accident? On purpose? Can it come back? Want a > ticket for a feature or bug? > > Thanks! > Jake > > jmccann wrote: >> So I'm working to add new subnets to foreman and am noticing that >> vlanid was removed from the webui? But the column still exists in >> mysql DB. Is this something that was moved, or actually removed/ >> deprecated? I know this field is more informational, but it was >> actually useful for us. >> >> Thanks! >> Jake > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. >

Glad to hear it just went missing.

http://theforeman.org/issues/1469

Thanks!
Jake

··· On Jan 23, 1:20 am, Ohad Levy wrote: > Hi, > > Please create a new issue and assign it to 0.5, its simply to > re-expose it in the UI. > > Ohad > > > > > > > > On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:29 AM, jmccann wrote: > > So this is coming up for me again now because we are going to start > > using vlan tagging on some interfaces. In order to automate creation > > of devices having the vlan associated with the subnet somewhere will > > be very helpful. Since it used to be in foreman I would love to have > > it come back. That way can store/pull the intformation I need from > > foreman for automating the setup. > > > So, was it removed by accident? On purpose? Can it come back? Want a > > ticket for a feature or bug? > > > Thanks! > > Jake > > > jmccann wrote: > >> So I'm working to add new subnets to foreman and am noticing that > >> vlanid was removed from the webui? But the column still exists in > >> mysql DB. Is this something that was moved, or actually removed/ > >> deprecated? I know this field is more informational, but it was > >> actually useful for us. > > >> Thanks! > >> Jake > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en.