Current state of the build for Foreman core

Hello,

I’m currently working on this PR and am seeing the 4 tests below failing in my branch:

I checked out the most recent develop branch(as of midday yesterday), and the same 4 tests are failing.

Question is what is the current state of the build on develop? Not sure if these tests are broken already, or if this could be an issue with my local dev env. I am working on a Mac.

Failure:
Api::V2::RolesControllerTest#test_0013_org admin should not create roles by default [/Users/christopher.smith/Documents/development/opensource/foreman/test/controllers/api/v2/roles_controller_test.rb:252]:
--- expected
+++ actual
@@ -1 +1 @@
-"Missing one of the required permissions: create_roles"
+"Missing one of the required permissions: create_roles, create_roles"

Failure:
Api::V2::LocationsControllerTest#test_0036_org admin should not create locations by default [/Users/christopher.smith/Documents/development/opensource/foreman/test/controllers/api/v2/locations_controller_test.rb:407]:
--- expected
+++ actual
@@ -1 +1 @@
-"Missing one of the required permissions: create_locations"
+"Missing one of the required permissions: create_locations, create_locations"

Failure:
TemplateRenderJobTest::processing#test_0002_render report and delivers it to mail [/Users/christopher.smith/Documents/development/opensource/foreman/app/jobs/template_render_job.rb:13]:
unexpected invocation: ReportMailer.report({"foo" => "bar", "send_mail" => true, "mail_to" => "this@email.cz", "gzip" => true}, "result", {:start => 2019-06-11 11:55:20 -0400 (1560268520.4714398 secs), :end => 2019-06-11 11:55:20 -0400 (1560268520.471474 secs)})
unsatisfied expectations:
- expected exactly once, not yet invoked: #<Mock:mailer>.deliver_now(any_parameters)
- expected exactly once, not yet invoked: #<AnyInstance:ReportComposer>.report_filename(any_parameters)
- expected exactly once, not yet invoked: ReportMailer.report("this@email.cz", "report.gz", "result")
satisfied expectations:
- expected exactly once, invoked once: #<AnyInstance:ReportComposer>.render(any_parameters)

Failure:
AccessPermissionsTest#test_0780_route api/v2/fake_with_filename/index should have a permission that grants access [/Users/christopher.smith/Documents/development/opensource/foreman/test/unit/shared/access_permissions_test_base.rb:29]:
permission for api/v2/fake_with_filename/index not found, check access_permissions.rb.
Expected [] to not be empty.

Would this work with netbox as an external IPAM connector?

Unfortunately not. This specific implementation(i.e. smart_proxy_ipam plugin) only supports phpIPAM as an external IPAM provider.