Incorrect entitlements being served on fresh install

Problem:
The repos that I have setup for specific activation keys are not available. Only the base RHEL repo is available. When performing the following command:

subscription-manager list --all --available

Not all subscriptions and products are listed that are confirmed as added and marked “Active” for each activation key.

For example, both activation keys rhel7-all and rhel7-openresty have access to:

• Server7
  • EPEL

Only rhel7-openresty has access to:

• OpenResty

However, neither system has access to EPEL or OpenResty (respectively). Only the RHEL7 (7Server) repo. I have confirmed “Auto-Attach” is enabled, I have tried republishing content views (for S&Gs), deleting and re-creating activation keys, and unsubscribing/subscribing systems, but to no avail.

For what it’s worth, I have the same activation key, content view, and repo assignments working on a Foreman 1.21.3 / Katello 3.11.1 system. I manually configured this new system via Web UI. No settings were exported/imported. All components have been visually inspected to ensure 1:1 setup.

Expected outcome:
For the correct entitlements to be delivered to RHEL client systems based on their activation key.

Foreman and plugin versions:
Foreman 1.24.0
Katello 3.14.0
foreman-tasks 0.17.5

Distribution and version:
RHEL 7.7

Other relevant data:

It sounds like you’re hitting an issue that we’ve addressed recently. I recommend upgrading to 3.14.1 and following one of the remediation approaches here (others have had success with it): CentOS host cannot subscribe to repositories