Some links to get you started:
- Installing a Foreman 3.2 server with Katello 4.4 on Enterprise Linux
- Katello 4.4 quickstart guide
- Upgrading an existing installation guide
There is a new troubleshooting section to the Katello installation documentation, so please go take a look: Troubleshooting
The following issues are covered in the troubleshooting section:
Migration of encrypted fields between 3.14 and 3.16 is broken for some remotes · Issue #2327 · pulp/pulpcore · GitHub
- If you upgraded to Katello 4.3 before Pulpcore 3.16.5 was released, you need to run the related repair script that is in the troubleshooting section.
- Bug #34631: Incorrect file permissions in /var/lib/pulp/media/... lead to repository sync errors - Foreman Maintain - Foreman
If you’ve found any issues in this release please head over to the support area and open a discussion so we can help. Make sure to tag any Katello-related issues with the “Katello” tag.
Thank you community members for identifying and testing issues, and thank you contributors for the fixes and features!