Troubleshooting in the docs

The Katello 4.4.0 is now available announcement links to a troubleshooting section at https://docs.theforeman.org/nightly/Installing_Server/index-katello.html#Troubleshooting_foreman

First, that’s the nightly docs. The 4.4 and 4.3 docs don’t have anything like that.

Second, it’s the installation docs, not the upgrade docs. For a new installation, I wouldn’t expect any of those problems from the troubleshooting chapter.

So, I think the troubleshooting section should be added to the 4.3 and 4.4 upgrade docs. Where it is now, it’s just wrong…

Hi @gvde,

The Katello troubleshooting docs location is temporary. There’s interest in having a full new page for both Foreman + Katello troubleshooting.

Also, for anyone who’s interested, we’ll gladly take documentation PRs here: GitHub - theforeman/foreman-documentation: Documentation for the Foreman Project and its ecosystem

I’ve made an issue to track the troubleshooting docs: Move troubleshooting section to its own page · Issue #1191 · theforeman/foreman-documentation · GitHub