Puppet Server Reports

• Problem: Puppet server reports not working after upgrade and scc management install

Expected outcome: Solved

Foreman and Proxy versions: 1.25 Develop

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions: 1.25 Develop

Distribution and version: Katello 3.15 / SCC 1.7

Hi,

I installed scc management and than made upgrade steps. After this operation puppet server reports starts coming blank. There is no data about puppet info

. Please help :slight_smile:

Best regards.

if you change the organization and location (in the top bar) to “any”, do the reports show up again? a similar issue was reported at No more puppet reports - except for VMs?.

1 Like

Looks like there is a bug with the “last report” time field, i just managed to reproduce it locally as well. Can you please open a report at project.theforeman.org?

1 Like

actually, this seems to be the same root issue already reported at Bug #28435: "Generated at" time on the Dashboard is blank - Foreman - I just opened a pull request to fix it, you can try to manuly apply the patch if you wish and see if it fixes the issue for you. Thanks for testing the nightly releases and reporting back on issues!

1 Like

Or actually looks like @MariaAga already fixed in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7252 - you can expect the fix to land in the next nightly build (likely tonight).

1 Like